What if I want to relocate with my child after divorce?

Pennsylvania's custody law provides a specific procedure when a parent wishes to relocate.  If you are considering relocating, or your child's parent is threatening to, be sure to consult a qualified attorney to discuss the relocation process.  Misunderstanding the statute or not timely filing the proper documentation could result in the court denying a request to relocate or could constitute your waiver of the ability to object to a custody relocation.