I am having issues with a Custody Order that has been in place for awhile. What can I do?

A party to a Custody action may file a Petition to Modify their current Order by citing reasons why adjusting the Order would be in the child(ren)'s best interest.  If your Order has been in place for some time and is no longer a good fit, or the other parent simply won't cooperate with your Order, it may be time to consider modification.  Since your Order is enforceable by the court, an action in contempt may also be available to you. Let's talk about what will work for your specific needs.